When you don't need us to come to you, try remote support
Before the days of remote support systems, clients with computer problems affecting their business followed our instructions over the phone meticulously to get a result. But not everything computer-related can be explained simply - such calls sometimes ran to a frustrating hour or so.
No longer. We can now guide you through the installation of a remote support product and assist you by taking control of your keyboard and mouse. Quick fixes are quick again thanks to Kohera.
Advantages to you:
- Immediacy: although most calls may have to be scheduled, some fixes can be applied straight away
- No travel costs: we do not charge you the usual travel expenses, as no travel is required for remote work
- Our remote diagnosis of a problem can help to indicate how urgent a site visit may be
- Option of periodic maintenance of your computer without the upheaval of a visit to your office - save your tea and biscuits!
- Occasional overnight maintenance can be arranged - leave your computers on and find them more responsive and backed up in the morning!
The charging for this service is as follows:
- £30 ex. VAT for the installation and on-going service - this is an annual retainer
- Billing by the 5-minute period at our usual hourly rate to you (from £40)
- An estimate of the time required to provide the fix will always be given
- In the event that the problem remains, no charge is made: no fix, no fee
Examples of services which benefit from remote access:
- Configuring a tricky e-mail setup involving multiple accounts or devices
- Online demonstrations of software products
- Regular housekeeping and maintenance
Kohera hopes to phase out most software support-related site visits in due course. Act now if you think you may require remote support in the future. Download our remote support LogMeIn package now, install it, then contact us with your invoice address and requirements.
|Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit||download|
|Windows 7 64-bit||download|