About Kohera - why should you work with us?
Founded in 2004 by James Valentine, Kohera continues to expand and adapt to fit the ever-changing needs of its clients. Comprising a wide variety of multidisciplinary teams, and brought together by James' vision of providing a high quality, client-centred, bespoke service, Kohera's ethos of listening to and engaging with the client throughout the design and implementation process means that the service we offer is truly unique.
Whatever your needs, we can provide as much or as little advice as you require; you are free to design the solution entirely yourself if you wish, but we can also offer as much professional and technical assistance as you need; it's entirely up to you. At Kohera, we pride ourselves on our ability to turn a rough idea or outline into a fully-functioning, efficient system, with the minimum of complication. We are able to offer experienced specialists in various fields. James provides a single point of client contact if desired, and is also the multidisciplinarian of the team, with legal training, language skills, and a wealth of technical experience at his fingertips. In addition to this, we can also offer the services of:
- an experienced team of developers and consultants, ensuring that your system meets all the current standards
- dynamic and talented designers
- high quality office staff smoothing the communications flow and ensuring the best person returns your call (do call and meet Jet, Evette and Sammy on 08458 689023)
- a specialist in on- and off-page Search Engine Optimisation
- a CPD and e-learning specialist, with experience of training provision in the schools and commercial sectors alike
- copywriting services provided by qualified linguists and qualified web editors
At all stages of the process, Kohera's unique structure means that clients enjoy direct lines of communication to the various specialists if desired, thereby ensuring direct input into the final outcome; a truly bespoke service.